Medallion Analytics Website Terms of Service
The following policies and terms govern your use of Medallion Analytics’ web sites, applications and services (the “Service”).
By accessing the Service, you agree to abide by the following terms (“Terms”).
1. About the Service
- Medallion Analytics Software Corporation (“we” or “us”) makes the Service available to you subject to these Terms.
- The Service is for your personal and professional use only.
- We may in our discretion change or discontinue the Service at any time and without liability to you.
- You may not access or use the Service where prohibited by law.
- These Terms serve collectively as a contract between you and us. The Terms in electronic form have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
- We may change these Terms from time-to-time. The changes take effect after we post or provide notice of the changes. If you do not agree to the changes, you must discontinue your use of the Service. Otherwise, your continuing use of the Service signifies your agreement to the changes.
- We may change or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time without notice or liability to you.
- If you are a client or an authorized user of our services, you understand and agree that you are subject to additional terms as specified in your agreement with us.
2. Your Information
3. General Rules
You agree that when you access and use the Service:
- You will comply with these terms and applicable law;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service;
- You will not violate the rights of others;
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or exploit for any commercial or other purposes all or any portion of the Service;
- You will not directly or indirectly interfere with the servers or networks connected to the Service;
- You will not data mine or scrape our computer systems or data bases for purposes of copying our databases, our list of users or other information;
- We may take any legal or technical remedy if you violate these Terms.
4. License Grant
- Subject to these Terms, we give you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Service.
- You have no right to redistribute, sublicense, license or resell the Service or any content from the Service to others.
5. Proprietary Rights
Copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the content and applications offered by or through the Service. You may not modify, adapt, or create derivative works from the Service. Do not remove proprietary notices. Do not help anyone else to do any of the things prohibited in this paragraph.
We provide the Service for information purposes only and it should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions on our services. Our product descriptions are subject to change. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE “AS IS.” WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR LOCATIONS.
8. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, VENDORS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS, CUSTOMERS OR WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees that arise from your use or misuse of the Service. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
We may terminate your access and use of the site for any reason.
You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall govern these Terms. You agree that any dispute arises under and must be resolved before a court of competent jurisdiction in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. YOU CONSENT TO JURISDICTION IN PENNSYLVANIA FOR ANY CLAIM.
12. General Terms
- You and we are independent contractors of each other; this Agreement does not create a partnership, agency or joint venture relationship.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement regarding your use of the Service.
- You may not assign your account or obligations to anyone else.
- If any provision under these Terms is deemed unenforceable, the remaining terms stay in effect. You agree to transact with us electronically.
- We may send you notices about the Service electronically, such as, by email. You may save or print these terms if you wish to retain a copy. You will need Internet access with a standard browser and a printer connected to your device to print a copy of these Terms.
Last Updated: January 10, 2104