- The information Medallion Analytics collects about you.
- How that information may be used.
- With whom Medallion Analytics may share your information.
- How Medallion Analytics protects your information.
A. Your Information1. Technical and Device Information
We may receive or collect certain technical information when you use the Service. This information may include:
- Your browser or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use the Service;
- Log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
You do not need to register with us to visit the Service. However, we collect certain information from you when you register for any services, newsletters, or if you ask us to contact you. The information we may collect from you includes:Registration-related information (such as your name, email address, username and password);
Customer service and technical support information;
Your interaction with the Service, such as, when you log in, and what functionality and features you use when you access the Service;
Information about your visits to our web sites, pages and services; and
Your responses to our offerings.
Your information may be stored in our servers in the United States and other countries. By using the Service, you consent to our information practices and you agree to access and store your information in the United States.
3. Analytical Information. We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device from our services, including the sites you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
B. How We Use Your Information
- 1. Service Information
- You agree we may use your information to:
- Operate and improve the Service;
- Register you in order to facilitate your use of our products and services;
- Deliver the products and services you requested;
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- Enforce our terms and conditions; and
- Conduct research about your use of our services.
- We may share your information with the company that employed you, engaged you, or authorized you to access and use the Service.
- We may use statistical information on an aggregate basis to measure performance of our Service; we may share this information with third parties in a way that does not identify you personally or the identity of your company as the source of such information.
- We do not share personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes unless expressly authorized by you.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a user of the Service, may be accessed and disclosed in response:
- To governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- In other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user;
- That an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person;
- When necessary either to protect our property;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy; or
- For us to render the service you have requested.
C. Third Party Agents
- We may use agents and contractors to help operate the Service, process payments, provide customer services and to help us analyze the performance of our services.
- Our agents and contractors must agree to limit the use of such information for these purposes.
D. Third Party Sites
- This policy does not apply to the other Web sites and social media sites you access and use.
- You are subject to the privacy policies of those Web sites.
E. Change of Ownership
In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your Service information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your information.
- In the settings area on the Service, you may review, enhance, add, change or delete information about yourself.
- Any e-mails that you receive that contain marketing promotions will provide an option to remove your name from future mailings.
G. Cookies, Advertising
- We may place "cookies" on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies make Web-surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of the Service.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access and use all of our features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies.
- Currently, we do not use advertising networks for our Web sites. Our Service is not designed at this time to recognize “do not track” or similar technologies made available on certain Internet browsers.
- We require credentials such as a user identification (e.g., email address) and password to limit access to registered accounts.
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know. Employees are required to sign an employee handbook, which includes standards for protecting customer confidentiality.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Your information is stored on servers with redundancies and 24x7x365 security and technologies to protect against hackers and spammers.
- You can review our information security policy at http://medallionanalytics.com/privacy-policy.html.
I. Our Services Are NotIntended for Minors
The Service is intended for adults only, and we do not knowingly collect information from minors.
If you have further questions or concerns that have not been addressed in this statement, please send your inquiries to email@example.com.
- If there are significant changes to our information practices, you will be provided with appropriate online notice.
- You may be provided other privacy-related information in connection with your use of offerings from us as well as for special features and services not described in this Policy that may be introduced in the future.
Last updated: January21,2013